Recipe for 3-4 servings
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Ready in: 50 mins
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 small potatoes, diced (about pea size)
- 1⁄2 cup diced ham
- 1⁄4 cup diced red capsicum
- 1 small tomato, seeded and diced
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
1. Heat the olive oil, add the onion and garlic and cook until softened.
2. Add the diced potato and cook until browned.
3. I put the skillet lid on now and allow the potatoes to cook completely through-about 10 minutes.
4. Add the ham, capsicum and tomatoes, and cook uncovered for a further 2 minutes.
5. Mix the egg, parsley, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper to taste, together in a bowl, then pour over the ham and vegetables in the pan.
6. Cook over a gentle heat for about 6 minutes or until just set.
7. Place under your griller (broiler) to brown the top, then serve immediately, cut into wedges, or allow to cool and serve cold.
USE IMPERIAL COLLECTION FRYPANS FOR A MORE TASTEFUL MEAL AND EASIER WAY TO PREPARE.