Recipe for 6 servings
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Ready in: 30 mins
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 6 boneless chicken thighs, with skin
- dried parsley, to taste
1. Preheat the oven broiler. Lightly grease a baking pan.
2. In a microwave safe bowl, mix the butter, garlic, soy sauce, pepper, and parsley. Cook for 2 minutes on High in the microwave, or until butter is melted.
3. Arrange chicken on the baking pan, and coat with the butter mixture, reserving some of the mixture for basting.
4. Broil chicken 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until juices run clear, turning occasionally and basting with remaining butter mixture. Sprinkle with parsley to serve.
Imperial Collection pans are perfect for preparing this recipe.