Recipe for 8-10 servings
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Ready in: 50 mins
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/ medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 (1 ¼ ounce) package taco seasoning
- 6 large flour tortillas
- (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 2-3 cups shredded taco cheese or 2-3 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 ¾ ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 4 ounces sour cream
- jarred hot sauce, if desired to spice it up
1. Brown ground meat/turkey & onion; drain.
2. Add taco seasoning and stir in refried beans.
3. Mix soup and sour cream in a separate bowl.
4. Spread 1/2 sour cream mixture in the bottom of a casserole dish.
5. Tear up 3 tortillas and spread over sour cream mixture.
6. Put 1/2 the meat bean mixture over that.
7. Add a layer of cheese.
8. You could put some hot sauce on this now.
9. Repeat the layers.
10. Sprinkle cheese over the top and bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 20-30 minutes.
Imperial Collection utensils are perfect for preparing this recipe.