Recipe for 4 servings
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Ready in: 35 mins
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- ½ cup refrigerated basil pesto
- 2-3 plum tomatoes, sliced (optional)
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C)
2. Line baking sheet with heavy-duty foil.
3. Place chicken and pesto in medium bowl; toss to coat.
4. Place chicken on prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
6. Remove from oven; top with tomatoes and cheese.
7. Bake for an additional 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Use Imperial Collection Bowls for a more tasteful meal and easier way to prepare.